MLTC complies with the five minimum standards
• To have a Safeguarding Policy that has been clearly communicated to all involved at the venue.
• To have a Diversity & Inclusion Policy that has been clearly communicated to all involved at the venue.
• To have a Welfare Officer who has undergone the necessary training.
• To ensure that relevant volunteers, staff, coaches and officers of the venue have had a satisfactory Criminal Records Check.
• To Provide an annual Risk Assessment of your venue and its facilities.
The LTA processes safeguarding concerns via an online safeguarding case management system. This will enable MLTC, coaches, parents, players and others to securely report concerns to the LTA using a simple online form.