MLTC complies with the five minimum standards
• To have a Safeguarding Policy that has been clearly communicated to all involved at the venue.
• To have a Diversity & Inclusion Policy that has been clearly communicated to all involved at the venue.
• To have a Welfare Officer who has undergone the necessary training.
• To ensure that relevant volunteers, staff, coaches and officers of the venue have had a satisfactory Criminal Records Check.
• To Provide an annual Risk Assessment of your venue and its facilities.
See MLTC Website Safeguarding Statement below.
The LTA processes safeguarding concerns via an online safeguarding case management system. This will enable MLTC, coaches, parents, players and others to securely report concerns to the LTA using a simple online form.
Margate Lawn Tennis Club is committed to prioritising the well being of all the children and adults at risk, promoting safeguarding in our club at all times, including all programmes and events we run. This policy strives to minimise risk, deliver a positive tennis experience for everyone and respond to all safeguarding concerns/disclosures.
The Club’s Welfare Officer is Lynn Giles. She can be contacted on 07969173055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LTA Safe & Inclusive Tennis Team can be contacted on 02084877000 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or email email@example.com
NSPCC can be contacted on 080 8800 5000