The Club will be returning to play on Monday 29th March 2021.
Following guidelines set by the Government and advised by the LTA ,play will be permitted as follows:
1) Singles and doubles tennis allowed – Rule of 6 to apply ( no more than 6 players allowed to mix in during a session ).
2) Organised Social/Clubnight/Adult Coaching will also commence from Monday 29th limited to 12 people only. Booking for organised Tennis must be made via Clubspark and can be found under the heading of Coaching, where you can then scroll down to find the appropriate session that you are looking to book. Bookings may be made a week in advance.
3) Junior Coaching will be advised directly by Gavid Vickers.
4) Please remember Social distancing rules still apply, please arrive just in time for your session and leave court and grounds promptly after your session has ended. There should be no gatherings or spectators within the grounds.
5) Please use hand sanitiser supplied at entrance to courts before and after play.
6) Toilets must be kept clean and sprayed after use.
7) Membership details to follow later today.
8) Please! Please! take all your rubbish home with you.
Finally I would like to wish you a very safe return to the Club, a great years fun and plenty of good tennis.